In alignment with development goals of the State of New Jersey, Newmark Associates Industrial Division is focused on attracting and retaining business in the Garden State through a wide variety of progressive, strategic and ethical initiatives.
Attentive to the ever-changing marketplace trends, Newmark Associates is well-versed in New Jersey real estate regulatory laws as well as the diverse zoning ordinances. Prepared with up-to-date, accurate information, we guide clients through the search process affording them every opportunity to succeed in the New Jersey business environment. Our trusted team will review and provide a comprehensive analysis of industrial criteria including the following:
Newmark Industrial Criteria Services
- Access to Critical Functions, Suppliers & Customers
- Operating Costs
- Visibility & Image, including:
- Loading Facilities
- Efficient Product Flow
- Transportation Access
- Rail Access
- Ceiling Height
- Floor Load
- Bay Size
- Site Selection
- Facility Assessment
- Tenant & Owner Representation
- Access to New Jersey’s Economic Development Programs
- Presentation of Options Designed to Meet Current & Future Growth
- Comparing Alternatives, i.e.: Lease vs. Purchase
- Creatively Negotiate Lease Terms – that protect your interests
- Assistance in the Relocation Process
With over 25 years of market experience and knowledge, including well-respected relationships with owners in the field, Newmark Associates has demonstrated industrial expertise and will work on your behalf to provide the most efficient options for your company, giving you a competitive advantage.
Newmark Associates – adding the “extra” to the ordinary.