CRESDA is a national alliance of certified minority, women and veteran-owned commercial real estate firms on a mission to diversify the supply chains of Fortune 500 companies. At CRESDA, we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and the strength of a community with a shared aim.
NATIONAL COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES
- TENANT REPRESENTATION
- ACQUISITION / DISPOSITION
- ADVISORY / CONSULTING
CRESDA offers a broad range of commercial real estate services in major markets throughout the US. CRESDA’s national member base of diverse commercial real estate firms are guaranteed certified and qualified commercial real estate providers. Nancy Glick, CEO, and Susanne Newmark, President, provide oversight advisory and support on all dealings.
THE CRESDA ADVANTAGE
SIMPLIFYING THE PROCESS OF PROCURING DIVERSE REAL ESTATE SUPPLIERS
- Highly vetted and certified diverse commercial real estate suppliers
- Seamless representation in markets throughout the country
- Ability to operate as a Tier 1 or Tier 2 service provider
- Flexible and entrepreneurial approach to partnership